● Inflatable Island is a 4,500 sqm floating water park containing slides, swings, and other physically strenuous activities. All inflatable items are anchored in place and floating on open water, which may cause a slippery, unstable, but super fun platform, however, INJURIES may occur if not cautious. In using the floating water park, all
patrons acknowledge, understand, and accept this risk of injury to themselves, their
friends, and their families. People with pre-existing injuries, especially knees, ankles,
shoulders, back and neck, heart, or any other health problems are advised not to use the
park, but if they do so, do so at their own risk.
● All patrons must sign a WAIVER FORM before they enter and use the floating playground.
● It is always mandatory that all patrons wear life vests. Please ensure that the vests fit securely, and straps are tightened.
● ALL KIDS UNDER THE AGE 18 MUST HAVE PARENTAL CONSENT before they can go on the inflatable island. ALL KIDS UNDER THE AGE OF 7 MUST BE always ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT. 1:1 ratio.
● HEIGHT REQUIREMENT FOR INFLATABLE ISLAND FLOATING PLAYGROUND IS 3.5 FEET.
● BEACH CLUB - KIDS PASS Php500 - Applicable for kids 3.4 ft and below only (0-24 mos. are free)
● Pregnant women are prohibited to play at the floating playground for safety reasons.
● Park must never be used under the influence of alcohol, medication, or drugs.
● LATE GOERS cannot extend their time to other slots. Please come 1 HOUR BEFORE
YOUR START TIME to make time for the signing-in process, safety instructions, life vest
fitting, and parking.
● PLEASE NOTE ALL RESCHEDULING WILL BE SUBJECTED TO A PHP 200
● NO SHOWS CAN BE RESCHEDULED UP TO 7 DAYS AFTER THE BOOKED DATE,
LATE RESCHEDULING AND RESCHEDULING MORE THAN ONCE, BUT
SUBJECTED TO PHP 200 RESCHEDULING AND SLOT AVAILABILITY.
● MORE THAN 7 DAYS AFTER THE BOOKED DATE, YOUR SLOTS WILL BE
● INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY - IN THE EVENT OF SEVERE WEATHER CONDITIONS, THE INFLATABLE ISLAND WILL HAVE TO PRIORITISE THE SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS AND MAY HAVE TO REFUSE ENTRY FOR THE DAY. NO REFUNDS
WILL BE GIVEN BUT INFLATABLE ISLAND WILL PROVIDE FREE RESCHEDULING
TO ALL PATRONS WITHIN THREE (3) MONTHS viberOF THE BOOKED DATE.
● LOCKDOWN & OTHER COVID-RELATED ISSUES POLICY - IN THE EVENT OF
ANY LOCKDOWNS OR COVID RELATED GUIDELINES, INFLATABLE ISLAND WILL
HAVE TO PRIORITISE THE SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS AND MAY HAVE TO CLOSE
AS PER IATF GUIDELINES. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN BUT INFLATABLE
ISLAND WILL PROVIDE FREE RESCHEDULING TO ALL PATRONS WITHIN THREE
(3) MONTHS OF THE BOOKED DATE.
● Some attractions MAY ALSO BE UNAVAILABLE DURING CERTAIN SEASONS, OR
BE UP FOR MAINTENANCE which would not be grounds for refunds.
● Please remove all watches, jewelry, keys, or other objects before using the water park
(You can wear it in the lounge). We ALLOW SELFIE STICKS BUT WITH A MAX
HEIGHT AND allow floaters for Go Pros and other cameras.
● Patrons will be held responsible for any damage caused due to negligence.
● The park is not responsible for any personal items inside or outside the premises of
● No smoking within the park.
● No refunds but may be transferable.
● Management will not be held responsible for injuries sustained in the water park if you
do not follow the rules and regulations.
● Management reserves the right to refuse entry.
● Management reserves the right to change prices without prior notice.
● Management may photograph, film, videotape, record, or otherwise reproduce the
image and/or voice of any person who uses the Inflatable Island and use the same for
any purpose without permission or payment.
● Management reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions without prior notice
Food and Beverage Consumable Food Stub Terms and Conditions:
1. This stub is non-refundable and non-convertible to cash.
2. The stub cannot be rebooked or combined with other promos.
3. This stub cannot be used to pay for the service charges.
4. PWD discounts and Senior discounts may be applied to the billing, but only in excess
of the total amount of the food stubs.
5. The stub must be fully consumed; any remaining amount not fully used will be
6. Orders will only be accommodated until 4:30 PM; after the prescribed period, the stub
will be forfeited.
7. The resort operating hours are until 6 PM only.
8. This stub is valid only on your booking/ participation date.
9. After the 4:30 pm cut off, they may use the stubs for canned or bottled beverages until before 5: 30 pm